Our Pack Leader DVM veterinary EMR was designed to accommodate any number of providers, facilities and specialties. Below are the primary features of our
- Completely Paperless EMR.
- Centralized charts with one chart per patient, great for muliple facilities and snow birds.
- Touch screen design with detailed exam forms like the way you document on paper. Clinical entry can be with touch screen, keyboard/mouse or voice recognition.
- One click to access any part of the chart.
- Chart summary screen presenting the chart history and today's pertinent details all on one screen.
- Quick entry through one touch to pull in last visit's information then easily edit any changes with the pick lists.
- The software is flexible enough to allow you to add any unique comments through direct typing/voice recognition, plan notes, patient notes or progress notes.
- All images, drawings, documents and letters are filed in the electronic encrypted chart which is instantly accessible anywhere on your network. All entries
are user, date and time stamped.
- Any number of people can be in the same chart at the same time.
- Signature sign-offs are secured and a "to do" list is created to ensure all letters and visit documents are signed.
- Order tracking system makes sure all plans are followed through with each patient.
- Patient messaging allows your staff to communicate an internal email about a specific patient which is linked to the chart.
- Patient & client photo with pertinent details are displayed on the EMR start up screen.
- Flow and access by department (technician, front desk, provider, etc).
- Flow by specialty so you only see what is pertinent to you.
- Dashboard flow by type of visit and provider to quickly enter information on today's visit while also viewing key data over past visits.
- Quick surgery entry for medications and anesthesia.
- Problem list and a patient plan history to display specfic items over time such as orders, procedures, problems and special notes.
- Digital Imaging interface and attach any images permanently to the chart. A drawing feature is also included.
- Two drawing programs utilizing the drawing templates you select. The first drawing program
allows color drawing directly on a screen image. The second drawing program allows you access to a pre-drawn issue
library or bring forward the last drawing for this patient. When you drag & drop an image onto the draw template it will also automatically document and update letters at the same
- Scanning of any outside document directly into the chart.
- Electronic consent forms with electronic signature capture.
- Estimate software to create, save, sign and pull in estimate to the charge review screen.
- Standard inventory bundles are stored by provider for easy creation of estimate and quick invoicing.
- Inventory is instantly updated as products are used.
- As you document the encounter, any tests or other billable items you have identified are automatically added to the charge review screen.
- Direct integration to check-out desk to apply payments.
- Direct integration from scheduling and check-in to the EMR.
- Letters are automatically created with your letterhead. You can insert any drawings or images. The letters can be printed or sent electronically.
- All clinical details can be reported and analyzed.
Veterinary Ophthalmic EMR | Veterinary EMR | Specialty Veterinary Software