Our Pack Leader DVM veterinary software was designed to accommodate any number of users, providers, facilities and specialties. Below are the primary features of our software.
- True Multi-Specialty (or single if that is what you configure) software. All clinical entry is by specialty with 1 centralized chart which is great for multiple
facilities and multiple specialties.
- Completely paperless charts.
- Color has meaning in our new software. You select the colors.
- Clinical entry can be with touch screen, keyboard/mouse or built-in voice recognition.
- One click to access any part of the chart.
- Provider home screen to easily access charts, tasks or clinical querries.
- Chart summary screen presenting the chart history and today's pertinent details all on one screen.
- The clinical software comes pre-loaded with exams, letters, data points etc. but you can change or add whatever you need. We have designed the software to allow you to make any changes
without requiring a programmer.
- Quick entry through one touch to pull in last visit's information then easily edit any changes with the pick lists.
- The software is flexible enough to allow you to add any unique comments through direct typing/voice recognition for plan notes, progress notes, procedure notes
and client education with spell check.
- Procedure Macro to automatically enter standard clinical procedure documentation, tasks and medications per provider preferences.
- Patient Treatment Sheet for tracking patient location, status and activities while staying at the hospital.
- Electronic patient monitor board for managing all patients with a treatment sheet.
- All images, drawings, documents and letters are filed in the electronic chart which is instantly accessible anywhere you log into via the Internet.
- Any number of people can be in the same chart at the same time.
- Signature sign-offs are secured and a "to do" list is created to ensure all visit documents are signed. One document is created per scheduled visit even for
a multi-day stay. The provider can review and approve the documents whenever they are ready.
- Task tracking system makes sure all plans are followed through with each patient.
- Tasks for patient messaging allows your staff to communicate an internal message about a specific patient which is linked to the chart.
- Tasks for Internal practice communication not patient related.
- Patient photo with pertinent details are displayed on the clinical Dashboard start up screen.
- Flow by specialty and by type of visit so you only see what is pertinent to you.
- Dashboard flow by type of visit and provider to quickly enter information on today's visit while also viewing key data over past visits which you define.
- Electronic surgery monitoring form for medications and anesthesia.
- Digital Imaging interface and attach any images permanently to the chart from network Import, Camera, Testing Equipment and outside image PACS system. A
drawing feature is also included. Any images or drawings can be inserted into letters.
- Electronic Lab Interfaces for Antech and IDEXX.
- Medication prescribing/dispensing with allergy/ingredient warnings. Easily access medication history or re-print labels. Includes National Library Medication Database with ingredients.
- Two drawing programs utilizing the drawing templates you select.
The first drawing program allows color drawing directly on a screen image with drawing templates you create or import. The second drawing program allows you
access to a pre-drawn issue library or bring forward the last drawing for this patient. When you drag & drop an image onto the draw template it will also
automatically document and update letters at the same time.
- Scanning of any outside document directly into the chart.
- Electronic consent forms with electronic signature capture.
- Estimate software to create, save, sign and pull in estimate to the charge review screen. You select the detail to present to the client.
- Standard inventory bundles are stored by provider for easy creation of estimate and quick invoicing.
- Inventory is instantly updated as products are used.
- Multi-Location Inventory Management including special facility taxes and pricing.
- Product reordering/receiving
- As you document the encounter, any tests or other billable items you have identified are automatically added to the charge review screen.
- Approved charges are sent to check-out desk to apply payments.
- Directly connect from scheduling and check-in to the clinical Dashboard.
- Letters are automatically created with your letterhead. You can insert any drawings or images. The letters can be printed or sent electronically via
fax or email.
- Standard set of flexible reports with export to Excel feature.
- Built in Query tool to create your preferred data analysis.
- Check in screen with instant access to any functions with the patient. Includes electronic check in/out, treatment sheet, appointment reschedule or status,
patient location, demographics, quick payment, financial analysis, tasks, scanning and chart.
- Client/patient demographics which links any number of patients to a client.
- Electronic appointment reminder software interface (or print reminder cards)
- Credit Card processing Interface
- Scheduling for any number of providers and facilities. Instantly view multiple providers books on the screen. Display options for provider(s), day, week,
- Financial Transactions Analysis by patient/client
Veterinary Ophthalmic EMR | Veterinary EMR | Specialty Veterinary Software