Pack Leader DVM veterinary surgery flow includes all of the features of the EMR. What we are going to
review here are the specific design elements which make this a true Surgery only flow.
- All aspects of the surgeon's practice is documented.
- Specific exams and procedures for Orthopedic, Soft Tissue, and Neurologic.
- All of the exam entry screens will present details by Right/Left visually presented as if you were looking at the animal for easy entry and logical presentation.
- Direct Drawing: You can link directly to any drawing templates for the
direct draw feature such . You choose the standard color palette you like with access to any color when needed. The drawing works with a touch screen or mouse.
- Advanced Drawing: We have a drawing program where you can
create the template and identify locators on it. An example would be a Front Leg/ Rear Leg drawing. The difference with this drawing program is that it is
an automated drag and drop program where you select from a bank of pre-drawn images or create your own images or bundled drawings. You simply highlight the image and place it on the
drawing. This will automatically label the drawing and create the associated documentation for the chart document and letters. You can also bring in the last drawing and edit it instead
of redrawing any issue. Lastly, you can free draw anything special directly on this image.
- The order of the exam and surgical procedures and the detail to which you document will flow on the screen. This is not a basic EMR which was edited to fit
Surgery. Our design actually allows us to display only the surgeon's pertinent information.
- All of the diagnostic and surgical procedure orders will be listed which pertain to Surgery.
- If you are a Multi-Specialty Veterinary group each specialty will have their own flow based on their log-in. While in the Surgery flow, for example, you
will be able to see the entire patient's chart by date and specialty, all patient plans, notes, medications and orders.
Veterinary Surgery EMR | Veterinary Software Companies