Pack Leader DVM Dermatology flow includes
all of the features of the EMR. What we are going to review here are the specific design elements which make this a true Dermatology only flow.
- All aspects of the dermatologist's practice is documented.
- Digital Imaging - Store your Otoscopy Images and Patient Issue Photos in your electronic chart. Color draw on them, show before & after or insert into your letters.
- Advanced Drawing: We have a drawing program where we have created a dog drawing template to identify lesions
etc. The difference with this drawing program is that it is an automated drag and drop program where you select from a bank of pre-drawn images or create your own images or bundled
drawings. You simply highlight the image and place it on the drawing. This will automatically label the drawing and create the associated documentation for the chart document and
letters. You can also bring in the last drawing and edit it instead of redrawing any issue. Lastly, you can free draw anything special directly on this
- Automated Intradermal Testing/Automated entry and saving of color coded test results with historical record over time. Updates your Inventory with on hand quantities and calculates your
- Ability to graph the Pruritus Scale in real time over visits
- Specific exams and procedures for Tests, Phsical Exam, Cryosurgery, Skin Biopsy, Ear Canal, Myingotomy.
- Auto generated referral letter and discharge instructions
- All of the exam entry screens will present details by Right/Left visually presented as if you were looking at the animal for easy entry and logical presentation
- Direct Drawing: You can link directly to any drawing templates for the
direct draw feature such as ear canal. You choose the standard color palette you like with access to any color when needed. The drawing works with a touch screen or mouse.
- The order of the exam and procedures and the detail to which you document will flow on the screen. This is not a basic EMR which was edited to fit
Dermatology. Our design actually allows us to display only the dermotologists pertinent information.
- If you are a Multi-Specialty Veterinary group each specialty will have their own flow based on their log-in. While in the Dermatology flow, for
example, you will be able to see the entire patient's chart by date and specialty, all patient plans, notes, medications and orders.
Veterinary Dermatology EMR | Veterinary Software Companies